We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, hardworking person for our St. Louis corporate office. This person will be serving in dual roles as administrative assistant answering phones for all offices and as a client support specialist assisting in the support of assigned contract employees. Requires a positive attitude, great communication skills, attention to detail and providing an unparalleled level of customer service which is crucial to this role when communicating with contract employees, clients and/or internal business partners and staff. Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
Responsibilities include answering high volume of incoming calls and welcoming guests, assisting client support with on-boarding new consultants and following up on and collecting time-sheets on a weekly basis for specific clients.
- Attention to detail and customer service is our #1 priority
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Experience using a database and comprehensive phone system a plus
- Experience managing relationships and performing as a Customer Service Expert
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate positively and with a consistent and proven focus on customer service
- Ability to follow established processes and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to perform in both a team environment, as well as individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to be coached and mentored
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels of management and internal staff
- 2-3 years of professional experience providing customer service, administrative, sales or human resources related support
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Hours for the position are: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information and to apply, click here.