As National Email Week comes to an end, we here at KellyMitchell have been reflecting on the technology and best practices that come with using it. So this week’s Friday Favorites will pull together our favorite emails tips from some of our favorite resources! Pencil in an hour or two this week to try putting some of these tips to use!
1. This Study Is Why You Need To Be Way More Careful When You Write Emails at Work – Be careful not to make some of these classics mistakes when it comes to sending an email too quickly. It could cause much more than embarrasment for you and be determental for your company and clients.
2. 7 Email Templates That’ll Help You Say “No” (Without Having to Overthink It) – We’re just wondering where these templates were when we needed them! (BOOKMARKED!
3. Email Secrets of the Masterminds Behind the Most Popular Newsletters – These tips will help you achieve that elusive Zero Inbox you’ve been working towards. And don’t roll your eyes because they they come from some of the geniuses behind your favorite newsletters!
4. Should you follow up after every job application? – The short answer… YES! But if you want to know why be sure to check this article out!
5. How to Write a Professional Email—When You Feel Anything But Professional – #Adulting can be hard, these tips will definitely make it easier!
6. Best Subject Lines for Your Job Hunt – Well, this might’ve snuck in here but we do think there are some pretty great takeaways in this article!