KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: OpenText Developer/Administrator
- OpenText Content Suite/Content Server (OTCS)
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements and business domain details to apply to solutions using OpenText tools
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and design and implement technical solutions based on those requirements
- Strong understanding of content metadata – and the role metadata plays in content management
- Organizational and communication skills necessary to work closely with both business customers and technical resources to translate business needs into technical solutions
- OpenText Digital Asset Management/OpenText Media Management (OTMM)
- OpenText Content Intelligence
- OpenText AGA for SharePoint
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging and innovative content management technologies.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with attention to detail.
- Exellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.