KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
- Answer incoming calls and welcome guests;
- Assist marketing department in content related to blog articles, social media, and other platforms;
- Coordinate and execute the travel plans and arrangements for internal employees throughout the United States;
- Assist with event coordination and registration for national, regional, and internal corporate-sponsored events;
- Liaise with department managers to create and execute a Consultant Care Program;
- Order and track office supplies across all offices;
- Liaise with the marketing and executive teams for any additional needs.
- Attention to detail and customer service is our #1 priority
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Experience using a database and comprehensive phone system a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate positively and with a consistent and proven focus on customer service
- Ability to follow established processes and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to perform in both a team environment, as well as individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to be coached and mentored
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels of management and internal staff
- Experience providing customer service, administrative, sales or human resources related support
- Bachelor’s Degree is marketing, communications or related field required