Technical Reports Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Technical Reports Analyst
- Create reports, charts, alerts and dashboards from application logging data
- Work with stakeholders across technology and management to gather requirements and deliver operational dashboards/reporting that meets good design and data principles
- Develop the reporting layout and content, in line with requirements and available logging data
- Assist in developing KPI (Key Performance Indicators) dashboards and reports
- Document workflows and specific configurations for reports and dashboards
- Must be familiar with reporting and analytics in an IT environment
- Strong knowledge of report building and working with data/log dissemination with a heavy emphasis on application logging data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Resource will have previous experience in application logging.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with dashboarding tools like Splunk, Tableau, Alteryx, ELK, etc..
- Splunk experience a plus