Project Manager - Technical
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager - Technical
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Project Management.
- Conducts end to end project management of large or multiple large projects. Works as a team member or runs individual projects and is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Defines project scope and objectives, coordinates activities of a project team, and identifies resources.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Communicates with internal and external clients.
- Understanding of and experience in deploying Cloud technology, especially infrastructure that supports Openstack; Network/Compute/Storage Infrastructure deployments
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MBA or MS degrees is a plus. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the related field (leading technical team or technical solutions).
- Data center experience is a plus.