Technical Project Manager - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Technical Project Manager - Senior
- Overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes.
- Acts as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership. May assist in supplier management of existing vendors.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organization, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Issues reporting to all levels within the organization.
- Effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives.
- Understanding of and experience in deploying- Cloud technology, especially infrastructure that supports Openstack; Network/Compute/Storage Infrastructure
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MBA or MS degrees is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the related field (leading technical team or technical solutions).
- Data center experience is a plus.