KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Data Engineer-II
- Work closely with the ME Team to validate new software for the Femtocell product, IOT with other network elements and devices in the ME Lab.
- Thoroughly test the new software to ensure proper operations, document all problems and work to resolve them with the vendor.
- Responsible for ensuring software releases and documentation meet requirements, are installed correctly, and execute with quality.
- Responsible for creating and executing new feature test cases, implementing automation test scripts for regression test cases, and testing installation and configuration MOPs.
- Responsible for developing a dashboard to analyze the Femtocell production service trends and KPI anomalies.
- Proficiency in network routing protocols; wireless data call flows;
- TCP/UDP communication;
- computer and networking security;
- Experience and proficiency with sniffers and networking analysis; SNMP, Radius, Authentication;
- Well versed in packet technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Networking or Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, engineering tools & applications.
- Enhanced project management skills.
- Superior teamwork and leadership skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in an individual and team environment.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.