Legal Consultant - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Legal Consultant - I
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes to prepare legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, initial and amended articles of incorporation, stock certificates and other securities, buy-sell agreements, closing papers and binders, deeds, and trust instruments for review, approval, and use by attorney.
- Appraises and inventories real and personal property for estate planning.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly.
- Files pleadings with court clerk.
- Prepares affidavits of documents and maintains document file.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.