KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Data Scientist
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
- Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
- Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
- Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
- Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments.
- Decisions are made independently.
- Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion.
- Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts.
- Experience with Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong data sciences background(IBM Watson experience preferred)
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) Technologies ( Automation Anywhere experience preferred).
- Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience