KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Application Administrator
- Act as a liaison between operating companies, business/IT teams and trading partners coordinating and communicating requirements, status, timelines and issues.
- Coordinates efforts to implement routine, repeatable eBusiness transactions. Also, leads the effort to implement new eBusiness transactions and processes to support new business processes.
- Knowledgeable of business processes and understands how eBusiness can create efficiencies in these processes.
- Leads projects for implementations to support new back end systems or upgrades to back end systems.
- Provides upward, downward and lateral communications regarding the status of trading partner implementations.
- Passes requirements to/from trading partners and application teams.
- Responsible for documenting all correspondence with trading partners.
- Facilitates issue/conflict resolution related to trading partner implementations.
- Participates in team meetings and makes recommendations to improve the EDI and e-business trading partner implementation processes.
- Participates in discovery calls where technical resources are required acting as a SME on eBusiness capabilities.
- Assists the eBusiness Coordinator I with implementations as necessary.
- Customers, Sales Teams, CBS Implementation team Consultation, exchanging information, escalation of business issues
- Minimum Required: High school diploma or GED and four years of post-secondary education and experience related to business or information technology.
- Preferred Level: Four year degree related to information technology, management information systems or computer science.
Minimum Required: • PC literate and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to function comfortably in a multi-tasking environment
• 2-5 years of experience with the X12 Standards.
• 5 to 10 various X12 transaction sets mapping experience
• Advanced understanding of enveloping and transaction body structures
• Ability to use standards material for research and development.
• 1 – 2 years experience with the XML.
• XML mapping experience of at least one transaction type.
• 2 to 5 years mapping experience using translation software
• Advanced knowledge of overall EDI concepts
• Experience with GXS Application Integrator Software
• 2 years of experience with AS/2, PGP, SMTP, VPN
• Knowledge of and experience with Value Added Network communications
• 2 - 5 years experience in working with and coordinating various parties involved in an EDI relationship.
• 2 – 5 years experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation of EDI processes.
• Experience managing small projects of moderate complexity without assistance.
• Experience with project management methodology and project management tools such as MS Project, PlanView, Project Workbench, etc.
• 2- 5 years experience managing and coordinating EDI implementations that include the Operational Company, the Trading Partner, and telecommunications company or support group.
• 3 years of experience with UNIX including good navigation skills, UNIX commands.
Preferred Level: • Experience with Web Methods softwar