QA Team Lead
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: QA Team Lead
- Sound knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive knowledge on Testing processes and expertise in performing different roles across various phases of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Own/Drive/Coordinate End-to-End testing across multi testing phases
- Expertise in managing the strategic and tactical testing relationship with program stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in defining test strategy, and testing methodologies
- Hands on experience in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative Development Methodologies
- Expert in excellent communication skills, documentation skills, team problem solving ability, analytical, quality conscious, and multi-tasked environment
- Participate in Technical/Business collaboration, status updates, issues and risks escalations to leadership team
- Coordination, support offshore teams and monitored test activities from inception to completion of a project
- Clear communicate of timelines, progress, risks, issues and status updates to stakeholders
- Review the Test scenarios/Test cases with the SME’s and secures project team’s feedback and sign off
- Act as a project defect manager and hold defect review meetings with the concerned development / business teams and work towards speedy defect resolution. Escalate as necessary to the senior leadership
- Recognize test automation suitable features, coordinate automation effort and setup a regular automation execution cadence
- Work closely with UAT team for any queries/ data needs
- Support Performance team in preparing test data, scope details, product knowledge and environment
- Able to support multiple enterprise project simultaneously
- Provides direction in the GO/NoGO decision making for the delivery of projects/programs
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with both senior and operating level leaders on IT and Business side.
- Becomes SME for the applications supported, understand and provide recommendations for improvement of Business Processes by leveraging existing IT capabilities, identifying improvements to existing IT capabilities and define new strategic IT capabilities
- Maintain transparent relationship with the peers, testing team including offshore team and onsite
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with both senior and operating level leaders on IT and Business side.
• Becomes SME for the applications supported. Understand and provide recommendations for improvement of Business Processes by leveraging existing IT capabilities, identifying improvements to existing IT capabilities and define new strategic IT capabilities.
- Web services test lead.
- Experience with Restful, SOAP and API automation