SW Test Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: SW Test Engineer
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- 3+ years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools, automation testing and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
- 2+ years of experience in performance testing.
- Having hadoop knowledge is preferred.
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Unix