KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Quality Testing
- Executes and update test cases. Some reviewing of requirements and writing may be required.
- Logs and triages defects and test multiple mobile devices.
- Performs a key role as strong subject matter expert.
- Tests & QA of web client and service level software delivering unified messaging, address contacts and digital media experience to mobile device & webtop subscribers.
- Applies test expertise and experience to craft & execute test plans, conduct negative/exception tests, verification, performance and regression testing of RIA, HTML, AJAX, Mobile Web client, integration services, enablers & platforms.
- Tests scope to include application modules, integration layer and full end-2-end testing incorporating various device & web-top clients.
- 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance on web and mobile platforms.
- Network traffic debugging using Fiddler, Charles, or Wireshark.
- Familiar with streaming media workflow – Encoding, transcoding, containers, delivery, activation, and playback.
- Test case creation based on existing specs and requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Self-starter and problem solver using the tools and methods on hand.
- Have worked in a team using Agile methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.