Network Operations Technician
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Network Operations Technician
- Candidate must build strong cooperative working relationships, identify and resolve system/process issues for internal and external groups that impact our work.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate both written and orally with peers, process partners, and management in an educated manner.
- Ability of taking ownership of issues through to resolution and being accountable for results and/or follow-ups.
- Candidate must be able to manage projects.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in computer skills and the ability to navigate complex systems is a necessity.
- Candidate must demonstrate working in a team environment and as an individual.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and ability to understand telecom oriented applications in order to perform work assignments.
- General telecom knowledge of network routing architecture and components/elements is required.