Scrum Master III
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to cover 2 agile teams. Duties include: coaching the team on continuous improvement, daily/weekly scrum activities managing the teams, reporting on work and impediments during program ceremonies, and keeping system of record software up to-date and reflective of team’s activities. Strong likelihood of conversion for qualified candidates; must be eligible to work within the US.
- Leading, coaching, mentoring Agile team(s)
- Sharing best practices with other Scrum Masters
- Facilitating team ceremonies
- Tearing down impediments impacting the team
- Protecting the team
- Representing the team during escalation calls
- Partner with the Product Owner to groom stories in Version One
- Coordinating dependencies with other teams
- Traveling 3-4 times annually for team planning, reviews, HIP Sprints, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience
- At least 2 years of Scrum Master Experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- 2+ years’ experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment