Information Security Engineer
Network Security Design & Implementation Engineer Requirements: Network Edge and Netflow, IPS/DLP/IDS, firewall.
- Ensure deliverables are aligned with requirements, architectural design, and support standards
- Key project resource responsible for technical analysis, design and implementation
- Documentation of technical solution design and hand-off training for support personnel
- Proficient in network route/switch/firewall, DLP, IPS/IDS, and netflow technologies from an engineering perspective
- Proficient in the use of technical standards and architectural design requirements
- Proficient with network transport technology interfaces across an enterprise
- Proficient with network security protocols and network edge security stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- 5-7 years of proven engineering expertise within the subject matter domain.
- Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
- High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
- Industry training certifications and/or demonstrated proficiency in designing, building and supporting any, or all, these specialized technology capabilities: * Network Edge Design and Configuration * Network data flow, taps/spans, VLANs and trunks * Next-generation firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint) * Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technologies * Network Orchestration