Solution Architect 4
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Solution Architect 4
- Leads the creation of an architecture for multiple products, applications and/or systems in a domain.
- Fits the domain solution architecture within the overall enterprise architecture and escalates issues that affect enterprise architecture.
- Creates a high-level strategy and design view of the set of products in the domain solution portfolio.
- Makes trade-offs across the solution portfolio and designs the architecture to accomplish cross-system objectives.
- Uses system engineering concepts and techniques to evaluate the completeness and correctness of the domain solution portfolio.
- Ensures systems and interfaces are well-defined and exhibit desired architectural behaviors.
- Prepares architecture documents and technical papers documenting and advocating the decisions affecting the architecture of multiple systems.
- Advises on product strategy for the domain solution portfolio.
- Investigates new technologies and product opportunities that could be used to generate competitive advantage.
- Creates technology roadmaps for the domain solution portfolio.
- Identifies business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the domain solution portfolio.
- Monitors the implementation of architecture throughout the domain and provides technical mentoring, guidance and clarification to other architects and technical implementation resources.
- Provides effective communication to business and technical community on behalf of the domain.
- Leads the definition of architecture principles, guidelines, patterns, and standards.
- Applies appropriate estimating techniques to determine the level of effort and financial investment required for the technical implementation of the solution.
- Reports potential intellectual property and resolves its disposition with corporate intellectual property process.
- 4+ years experience: Developing, releasing, and supporting iOS, Android, or Windows mobile applications
- Using cross-platform technologies in embedded or mobile applications.
- Experience developing and delivering software solutions to the aviation industry, or to another regulated industry or enterprise.
- Developing mobile and web applications in an agile environment.
- Mobile user or device identity management systems.