General Project Manager III
• Managing various aspects of business projects.
• Includes project planning and design, implementing strategic and tactical initiatives, and ensuring, through formal project management practices, that the final product meets the original project requirements.
• Includes functions in support of project management
• Includes intermediate level ability to develop detailed plans and schedules with project tracking and oversight.
• Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple financial, technical, or business disciplines.
• Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts
• Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role
• Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Work is performed without appreciable direction.
• NOTE: Does not have direct Associate performance management responsibility.
• Experience using Microsoft Project and analyzing data in Excel
• Experience working with large scale data projects
• MS PowerPoint presentation experience
• Solid communication and presentation skills needed
• Strong relationship building skills are a must.
• PMP certification preferred
• Preferably experience in data management and enterprise data governance
• Knowledge of business processes and/or financial systems a plus