- Work within the Real Estate Services department, providing lease administration for a global portfolio of office and manufacturing properties.
- In addition, support the department through various departmental tasks, as needed.
- Interface with lease administration service provider to ensure data accuracy. • Review/oversee monthly payment of domestic rents.
- Track expirations, renewal options, and generate critical date reporting.
- Coordinate compliance and annual 10k reporting efforts.
- Create, run, and analyze reports out of lease administration and project databases (portfolio analytics / metrics).
- Manage, negotiate, and coordinate e-suite portfolio transactions including: new/renewal/termination agreements.
- Review / track department invoices.
- Create and maintain lease file folders .
- Interface with other internal departments including: tax, legal, accounting, finance, engineering.
- Complete other projects and office tasks as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Knowledge of commercial leases/contracts and real estate terms.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook - speed and quality of work is imperative.
- Experience with MacMunnis lease administration software is a plus.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Process estoppels, SNDAs and related agreements
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Years Experience: 3 - 5 yrs.
- Strong computer skills to work with complex databases
- Education: HS Diploma and a degree or 3 - 5 yrs. of experience
- Responsible for maintaining essential contract documents/data in the contract database & building/maintaining hard copy contract files to be in compliance with Corp. Purchasing, Finance, & OEC Compliance policies.
- Must be able to use critical thinking skills to work independently under minimal direction from management to evaluate, manage, & prioritize contract processing tasks from pre-negotiated contracts through completion.
- Must be able to work with multiple complex computer programs to complete the contract execution process within departmental timelines & within auditable standards.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate & Divisional Policies & procedures. Demonstrates operational knowledge of the applicable SOPs & practices required to effectively process clinical contracts. Provides guidance/information & answers to technical & non-technical questions regarding contracting process.
- Effectively works to resolve problems within clinical/functional area.
- Necessary skills include independent/critical thinking, teamwork, attention to detail, time mgmt., strong communication skills (verbal & written), & a high level of customer service.
- Requisition processing of Purchase Order (PO)/PO creation, including a solid understanding of any auditable documentation needed for PO.
- Recognize & resolve vendor management issues to maintain system integrity (e.g., wrong supplier chosen by requisitioner).
- Comprehending fundamental contract content & purpose to verify that the requisition was created properly & independently make the decision to reject or approve.
- Functional understanding of the contract types, process flows, & business unit needs. Verification of insurance certificates, diversity documentation, & CIA required documentation & ability to obtain necessary documentation if not provided.
- Independently approve PO's for service agreements within delegated limits.