- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses ServiceNow platform to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business Develops RESTFUL APIs presented through APIGEE.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes either individually or in concert with project team.
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging program, Including JAVA and Angular JS.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 6 to 7 years of experience in API Development, and ServiceNow Development and Integration (Helsinki, Istanbul, and or Jakarta) multiple IT areas and 1-3 years of relevant architecture experience.
- Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application systems design and integration.