IT Field Operations Tech - Junior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: IT Field Operations Tech - Junior
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems.
- Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and three to five years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.