Business Systems Analyst
- The Business System Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Application Security Review team efforts and thus supports the Application Security organization as a whole. The mobile team is responsible for performing security testing on mobile applications and managing the remediation of the findings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with drafting and updating procedural documentation,
- Update and using internal tracking systems,
- Validate data
- Communicate with internal and external clients (including but not limited to developers and vendors) on various topics including remediation follow up.
- Assist with and attend meetings when appropriate.
- Participate in multiple internal and cross-organizational projects.
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- *Knowledge of Archer, Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, iOS/Android programming languages is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
- Proactive attitude towards managing Risks and Issues.
- Information Security, Security Testing and/or Risk Analysis Experience is preferable