Mobile Application Developer
- Design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- May develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms.
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis.
- Typically requires 10 to 14 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Degree in a Technology discipline.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of large-scale critical projects.
- Ability to support for complex real-time and high-availability systems.
- The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Resource will be part of development team participating in new development and middleware migration initiatives
- At least 8 years IT development experience.
- At least 2 years experience in Java/Android using IntelliJ and Android Studio for Mobile development.
- Experience in Spring framework MVC , Gradle.
- Version control using Git preferable.
- Experience in WebSphere application server.
- Experience in automation testing of Android application Experience in Linux/Windows and Mac OS X is a plus. Experience in continuous integration using TeamCity