Mobile Application Developer
- The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Application Security Review team efforts and thus supports the Application Security organization as a whole.
- The mobile team is responsible for performing security testing on mobile applications and managing the remediation of the findings.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
- 1-3 years experience in development on iOS and/or Android
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- 1-3 or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
- Mobile application development
- Single Page web application development and Modern web development
- Unix/Linux environment management
- Software security
- Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management
- Large, distributed system development
- Processing and analyzing large data sets
- OO programming, code refactoring and design patterns
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile, or Scrum
- Information Security, Security Testing and/or Risk Analysis Experience is preferable
- Professional Experience with any of the following: Swift, Android, and Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Functional programming, Multiple data stores (SQL stores, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J, Hadoop, Cassandra, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc).