Software Systems Engineer - IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - IV
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of the development lifecycle and has to have understanding of the Development, Execution and Operations architecture and how they all work together in an integrated environment
- Monitor program execution for expected performance & Performance tuning of the application
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Agile Methodology and DevOps culture.
- Hands on experience/Understanding of AWS , Docker, Jenkins, Jira-Stash, Rabbbitmq/Redis.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like junit, testing and mocking frameworks like mockito, easymock etc is a plus
Experience with quality analysis tools like sonarqube and coverage analysis frameworks like jacoco/eclemma is a plus
Understanding of ELK(elastic/logstash/Kibana) stack and automation testing using selenium is an additional plus.