Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - III
- The Network Real Estate Specialist is responsible for daily decision making and task/project management to ensure that assigned projects are completed within stated timelines. Assignments may involve new cell site build plan, DAS Projects or other real estate tasks. Work may involve selecting site candidates and supervising third party vendors in performing due diligence studies, negotiating leases or amendments, and obtaining governmental approvals and permits.
- Work may also involve coordinating resolution of issues such as site maintenance, rent commencement, lease termination, lease renegotiation, landlord default notices or other complaints, and renewal of governmental permits. The Specialist is expected to work largely unsupervised and effectively prioritize multiple competing projects.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve the Company’s rights and meet the Company’s contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
- GO 95 and Right of Way experience is a big plus
- Minimum 4 years work experience in site acquisition, commercial real estate, or property management, required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the wireless industry, required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience with small cells and Right of Ways, required.
- Experience in legal, contract management, project management, or construction disciplines, required.
- Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, real estate acquisition and finance.
- Knowledge of local & regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems.
- Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Must be proficient in using computers, including experience with relational and web-based database applications.
- Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Access, Excel and Word required. Experience with MS PowerPoint and MS Project also desirable.
- California Real estate agent or broker’s license desirable.