RF Engineer I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: RF Engineer I
- RF Engineer role is responsible for contributing to the RF Design of the regional cellular network.
- New Builds: issuing search rings, running RF propagation, attending site walks, site selection, filing regulatory submissions(EME, TVW’s, e911), review construction drawings, and creating RF designs(antenna selection, centerline, azimuths, downtilts).
- Site modifications: initiate RF design for Carrier add projects and site optimization projects. Work closely with counterparts in Real Estate, project management, system performance and RF design.
- Must have previous experience working a geographic area with responsibilities for all RF design functions including new site builds, carrier additions, and optimization projects.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required 6+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications’ industry. Strong understanding of engineering concepts, RF fundamentals, RF design and working with LTE networks and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- Prior experience with Atoll, Excel and Visio are required.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Will need to excel working in a team and working on a large number of projects.
- Candidate will need strong time management skills.
- 3 to 7 years of experience.