Development and Operations Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Development and Operations Engineer
- Coordinate and guide installation of Java based web applications on various environments.
- Implement and enhance Automation framework for delivery of web applications using Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Maven, Unix.
- Work with Application Developers on a day-to-day basis to collect requirements for next release.
- Provide infrastructure support to Developers and QA including Linux and Cloud administration.
- Preparing release notes for each release.
- Network Certification (CCIE/CCNA or equivalent) This position is responsible for the requirements, testing, planning & implementation of new software, hardware & applications relative to new product delivery, systems architecture, process enhancements, infrastructure and security.
- Provide technical solutions and project management and any/all functions involved in the provisioning, assurance, number administration, inventory, address qualification, and local number portability applications, processes and practices.
- Participates in software development project activities which may include technical/business requirements and design, and technical writing including Methods & Procedures.
- Knowledge of and experience with terminal based Linux OS
- Working knowledge of Firewalls
- Experience with Scripting