Equipment Engineer- II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Equipment Engineer- II
- Perform project management responsibilities and coordinate installation of equipment according to established area network plans and regional operations, facilities, and circuit design engineering groups.
- Work with planning organizations to develop strategies for ensuring sufficient network capacity.
- Effectively manage vendors and consultants
- Manage ordering, installation, and payment for equipment in accordance with monthly budget objectives. Actively manage open commitments and all other financial targets per HQ and Regional directives.
- Review and approve all COP (Close Out Packages) from completed projects.
- Work closely with traffic, facility, and system performance engineers to meet customer needs.
- Ensure departmental compliance with company procurement policies.
- Manage Equipment movement from the Staging Facility to cell sites utilizing Ship Request Forms, the CATs System and SF personnel.
- Must be self motivated and have ability to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members. B.S. Degree or minimum of 5 yrs equivalent Telecommunications experience.
- Must be self managed and motivated.
- Experience in managing budgets and peoplesoft skills a plus.