Testing / Quality Assurance Analyst - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Testing / Quality Assurance Analyst - II
- Develops and maintains test scenarios and end user test scripts to verify new functionality performs as designed and meets customer needs
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operations, documents all problems and works to resolve them
- Responsible for insuring software releases and documentation meet requirements, are installed correctly, and execute with quality
- Responsible for creating and executing regression testing, test plans, and performing the builds of applications
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
- Perform quality assurance testing for MFS applications BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred Experience of reporting tools / reports testing
- Crystal Reports, Business Object, advanced SQL usage Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts Telecom business knowledge.
- 5-7 years of experience