Full Stack Engineer
- Looking for a full stack engineer to build highly scalable front-end solutions in an agile environment working on a scrum team.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues, become the expert in their domain, make design decisions and effectively collaborate with a team of developers, BA’s, Product Owner, etc.
- Ability to work in tight timelines on complex projects that require subject matter expertise
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
- Develop appropriate software documentation
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
- Works/Consults across multiple projects
- Provides direction, tools, technical and process support to less senior developers
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of software engineering best practices such as: versioning and versioning control, software packaging and software release management
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the application of development domain areas and specific technologies and tool set
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of application architecture and architecture constructs as it connects to the enterprise architecture
- 5 or more years of experience in application design, development and implementation of new front end architecture – High Volume and High Transaction Consumer Facing Application preferred.
- 5 years of experience with Object Oriented Design and unit testing of following standard practices and methodologies
- Experience with multiple RDBMS, SQL Server (2008, 2012), Oracle 11g preferred
- Experience in highly scalable web services preferred
- Be familiar with the full application architecture stack (server, network, hosting, data modeling, business logic, API Layer, UI/UX, Customer needs)
- Must have Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.