Business Analyst (Level III)
The business management team provides high quality business support to Securities Core Trading Ops and Global Markets Onboarding & Client Service Ops. These two organizations represent nearly 2,000 employees across the globe.
The team is looking for a contractor to provide coverage, support an increase in the scope the groups’ activities, and enhance the level of support to the organization. The exact scope of responsibilities will depend upon the skills of the successful candidate, however it is anticipated that they will include the following.
• Forecast creation and maintenance including partnership with finance team.
• Tracking and reporting on actual monthly results and identifying financial risks and opportunities
• Creation of monthly financial reviews for operations executives, global, and regional leadership and cost allocation presentations for business lines supported by operations organization
• Further the enhancement of the quality and efficiency of routines including sourcing new metrics and implementing methodology improvements
• Support for communications routines including drafting of content / key messages to facilitate Regional / Site specific town halls, and newsletters
• Ad hoc analysis and project work
The preferred candidate will:
• Have strong organization skills – ability to switch between tasks and to priorities work effectively
• Demonstrate analytical skills – to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile variances and present complex data in a coherent manner
• Have strong communications skills – both verbal and written - have ability to shape communications to various levels of employees.
• Be competent with MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Be a team player with the ability to take the initiative and ownership of tasks and operate across different functional areas
• Have an aptitude to learn quickly under pressure and be self motivated.
• Business management experience is advantageous and preferably 3-5 years work experience in a corporate environment.