Software Systems Engineer - IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - IV
- Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs.
- Identify and analyze user requirements and design and develop appropriate applications or modifications.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
- Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
- Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
- Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information.
- May deal with both internal and external contacts.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion.
- Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.