Cloud Developer level III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Cloud Developer level III
- 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
- 3+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes like SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Deep understanding and experience developing REST services with .NET
- Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
- Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
- Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
- General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, VPN, etc.
- Data privacy and encryption
- Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
- Good knowledge in SQL Server development including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
- Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
- Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns