Senior Application Developer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Senior Application Developer
- Use appropriate programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, performs testing and debugging of applications for the enterprise.
- Provide technical and analytical input /guidance to project team and assist developers regarding project architecture and application programming practices.
- Manages individual projects and works as an individual contributor; is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline.
- Assists with definition of project scope and objectives, as well as provides technical architecture input and coordinates programming practices of a project team, and identifies resource needs.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Node JS / Angular 2 Framework Knowledge
- CSS Pre-Processing
- Version Control (Git)
- Testing & Debugging / Problem Solving Skills Experience with Shaka Player is also a plus.