KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: System Administrator/Support
System Administrator/support role, Recruiting and Onboarding (Transitions) and OBIEE Analytics modules. Will provide day to day support for a Global end user base (Recruiters, employees, external candidates). Perform system configuration tasks under direction of the Administrators. Project support as required. Knowledge of system application security and compliance best practices. Ability to triage issues for assigning or escalating to the appropriate team. Monitor the end-user support channels/queues. Partner with 3rd party vendor support and consultants as necessary. Collaborate with cross-functional support teams, including HR Operations, HRIT, Talent Operations on support inquiries and tasks. Solid knowledge of the application development process.
Generate standard and ad-hoc reports for customers. Assist in system audits. Strong communication skills (verbal/written). Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills. Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business. 5+ years experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems. Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Background in:
- Oracle/Taleo and Oracle Business Intelligence (required)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and process skills and the ability to apply these skills to day to day operational support
• Proven business process development, implementation, and improvement skills.
• Experience with global user base/support
• High customer service focus and level of support
• Understanding of internal/external support queues and mechanisms, issues identification, analysis and troubleshooting.
• Strong communications skills - oral and written
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Partner with cross-functional teams on Talent System Integrations and support
• Workday Performance/Talent Module Experience a plus but not required.