Engineering Technician 1
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Engineering Technician 1
- Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Learns the applications required to modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- Learns to identify the needs of internal clients and begins to gain a basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
- Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
- No previous engineering work experience required.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred. Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Self Development
- Customer Focus
- Working knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD) or other applications or design or modeling skills.
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
- Basic knowledge of company quality program