Network Engineer - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Network Engineer - II
- The engineering specialist will lead capital investments and aim to discover new methods of expanding the reach of the Access network.
- As engineers, they assess opportunity by considering design parameters, weighing potential risks, and navigating through complex challenges.
- They engage end users at first hand and are empowered to make decisions that directly impact the customer’s experience.
- The engineer maintains a business conscious mindset and compiles and analyzes data as well as captures ground intelligence to make informed decisions.
- They propose the best options for a detailed engineering fiber design and adhere plans to national code, federal/state regulations including local ordinances.
- They utilize creativity and critical thinking to devise design models that allow us to drive network advancement and evolution at scale.
- The engineer must be comfortable in deciphering complex problems, establishing consensus amongst peers and practical experience in negotiation.
- They will need to actively work to become familiar and compare the latest network approved products from various suppliers to serve businesses, residential buildings, commercial properties, remote terminals and cell sites.