Sourcing Support Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sourcing Support Specialist
- SRF-Helpdesk Mailbox monitoring and providing solutions.- 70-80 individual email/phone request (multiple exchange of emails/phone, so emails sent would be 150 approx.)
- GARM (Government Related Businesses) COI (Certificate of Insurance) clause and processing. – 5-10 Contract clauses
- COI opening and scanning to offshore - 1000-1200 envelops opened scanned to offshore
- Payment Term Mailbox assignment & GARM processing back-up – adhoc-8-10 emails
- Pull Credit Reports– 85-90 reports
- Financial Statement Analysis – 5 to 10 GARM suppliers
- Purchase Order Creation – 1 to 5 POs a month for Sourcing needs
- Complete rebate check request forms – 5 to 10 checks
- Ad hoc projects –Rapid Ratings Supplier contact etc., Market Intelligence lookup, audit support (i.e., supplier info, certificate search)
- Ad hoc vSource support - preparing the excel import template when mass updates are required, pull supplier reports, etc.
- Misc. Administrative – occasional back-up administrative support (meeting setup, etc.), virtual card creation for training / meetings