KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Engineer I
- Review individual complaints and associated service data to determine risk level and complete investigation into the “As Determined” problem and cause coding for each complaint.
- Utilize Excel and Minitab to compile and create trending information for input into the sustaining products organization
- Analyze data from various quality inputs (including but not limited to: nonconformance, FCA, complaints, MDR, etc) to determine trends and systemic issues.
- Prepare and issue reports based on information analysis.
- Recommend, and/or support projects for improvements to the quality system as approved by management.
- Support CAPA and maintenance activities for existing product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Science with 1-2 yrs experience.
- Investigation/research skills
- Experience with any statistical software package (Minitab a plus)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with compliance to Standard Operation
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and co-workers.