.NET Developer III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: .NET Developer III
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Use technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, No-SQL (Couchbase, MongoDB), Enterprise Service Bus, to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with other developers and team lead
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Produce project feasibility reports to team lead
- 5 plus years’ experience of using .NET development
- Experience of using .NET for developing web services
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Experience of ASP.NET Web API and WCF technology
- Experience of SQL and No-SQL (such as Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Experience of Enterprise Service Bus and event based development
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience of working to and applying agile methodologies
- SOLID design principles
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Design patterns experience
- Ability to analyze existing systems