Business Analyst - IT - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Description: Business Analyst - IT - Intermediate
- Participates in project definition and analysis phases of projects to ensure that business needs and requirements are captured effectively.
- UAT testing and defect management for a variety of applications and systems.
- Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements.
- Project management, in depth analysis, and problem solving are daily competencies.
- Ability to provide 2nd Level software technical support needs for web-based and client-server applications.
- Collaborate globally with AET, Product Development, Risk, FLOS, Client Management, GP Operations, Compliance, Finance, external vendors and business partners with automation activities.
- Manage the end-to-end automation process of internal and external business partners globally.
- Provide support for day to day activities which include phone availability, trouble ticket management, system testing, etc.
- Preferred Additional: Sales Force Experience Preferred Technical Support Certifications or Degrees Preferred