Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud)
- Work closely with the data science group to transition our predictive models into a production environment.
- Invent and/or expand the impact of in-house innovations across geographies.
- Work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources, and various formats.
- Work on all aspects of the design, development, validation, scaling and delivery of analytical solutions.
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists, organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value.
- An ideal candidate possesses broad, up-to-date technical skills across the core domains of software and IT infrastructure.
- At this level, they have become proficient with all aspects of the software development process (Agile planning, testing, development, performance optimization, refactoring, debugging, production support), and all components of software delivery (infrastructure, networking, operating systems, middleware, application runtimes, service integration, data and databases, production monitoring).
- Using programming languages, algorithms and data structures, distributed computing and multi-threading, distributed databases, fault-tolerance, relational and non-relational data modeling and other advanced topics that power modern applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a closely-related field with 3+ years of software development experience.
- Proven ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
- A passion for building highly automated systems
- Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and proven problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to communicate complex qualitative analysis in clear, precise and actionable manner.
- Creativity in validating and optimizing analytic solutions