KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Utility Manager
- Coordinate site selection, field verification, architectural and engineering services, surveying, geotechnical work, regulatory work, permitting, construction, integration and any and all other activities necessary to complete sites under a buildout program
Specific scope includes but is not limited to:
- Driving forecasting and providing reports
- Developing, implementing and managing written, structured project plans and timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Reviewing goals and milestones
- Proactively managing schedule and project plan issues to resolution
- Work with Construction Manager to assure all construction related issues are resolved and assisting construction managers to drive their assigned sites to completion
- Analyzing risk and roadblocks related to construction and or design and driving resolution in a timely manner
- Working with the National Real Estate (NRE) Team to identify issues and risks related to permitting and resolving such issues; and (viii) assuring all forecasting is maintained and accurate within Mobilitie’s project controls systems.