Project Manager - Network
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager - Network
- Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Clarifies and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy.
- Conducts project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
- Collaborates across multiple functions to ensure adherences to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables. To drive to required project results.
- Identifies, recommends and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
- Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Communication with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership.