Assistant Civil Detailer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Assistant Civil Detailer
- Civil 3D (grading and utility layout), performing grading activities.
- Commercial and land development, exterior building.
- Plans and prepares non-routine drawings with complex features using information from rough sketches, detailed notes or brief verbal guidance.
- Develop detailed layouts and details using acquired knowledge of fundamental concepts and practices pertaining to the civil discipline.
- Set-up of discipline specific drawings at project start-up.
- Follows company and client drafting standards and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years previous drafting experience.
- Related consulting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member.
- Proficient in Civil 3D and capable of working in other software packages when necessary.
- Routinely uses higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines.