Business Analyst - Oracle & Emerging Technologies
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Business Analyst - Oracle & Emerging Technologies
- Primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders.
- Retrieves and analyzes operational data evaluating and comparing information to identify solutions to operational production support issues or project plans.
- May design and/or create reports/summaries, reporting tools, and database requirements to help operational effectiveness.
- Verifiable track record of managing complex IT projects, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Provide recommendations for improvement and written documentation that relates to the analysis of the data. Develops metrics, tools and processes for large, complex projects.
- Design, develop, and maintain dashboards and reports providing actionable business intelligence and data analytics for operational support.
- Design architecture of IT Portal and web based user interfaces.
- Ability to work as a liaison with both the customer and developers.
- Drive to keep current on ever emerging application technology.
- Position will require strong skills in SQL Server 2016, Data Modeling, Advnaced SQL including query optimization, SSIS, .NET or #C Will need to know or quickly ramp up in producing work in MicroStrategy and Microsoft PowerBI.