KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Communication Specialist
- Understand documentation and communication needs and translate into tangible deliverables that will be understood and internalized by the target audience.
- Maintain all project information in order to write and produce technical documentation, including user guides and technical specifications.
- Develop and distribute timely, accurate communications to inform internal and external audiences of project status.
- Collaborate with business units in multiple sites to ensure messaging is consistent across all areas.
- Provide event coordination support and PowerPoint presentation design for webinars and training events for internal and external audiences.
- 5-7 years of experience in developing documentation and communications in a corporate setting required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or English.
- Expert interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills to understand and translate requirements into appropriate formats.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.