RF Engineer- II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: RF Engineer- II
- Creating plumbing diagrams for upgrade projects.
- Working with the regional RF team to understand existing and future configuration issues within his/her area.
- Working with regional RF team to create and progress small cell polygon designs.
- Creating site upgrade projects and small cell locations in project management and propagation tools.
- Reviewing drawings and close out packages including antenna measurements and photographs to ensure the design is implemented according to specifications.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: Nokia, Ericsson, Commscope, TEKO, CDMA, LTE and applications includingUNIX, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Suite of products.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.